Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photos and Editing

I'm trying to make a logo for my hopefully soon to open online shop! I'm telling you, this stuff is not easy!

I'm using Pixlr, a free online photo editing program. I discovered it recently and I really like it. It's not too difficult to use, it easily saves straight to my computer and for the first time ever using anything like it, I think it has a good range of 'tools'.

But my problem is I just really don't know how to achieve what I want! Maybe if I had a clearer idea of what I wanted it might be a tad easier. But I am enjoying myself along the way. Learning tricks here and there. As I am a hands on learner this is great. But I really want my logo done! I'm a little impatient.

I keep searching pictures and different ideas. Looking for inspiration and trying to find out what I really want it to look like. I'm trying to find images that I can use and wondering if maybe I should go out and photograph something instead! So much on my mind!

How did you get your logo? Did you pay someone to design it or did you make it yourself? If you made it yourself what program did you use and what was the hardest part of it? Where did you get graphics from or did you use photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment