Friday, August 19, 2011

Under One Roof

Last Friday a YWAM (Youth With A Mission) group arrived from Vanuatu and will be staying with us for a little while as they do outreach here in Noumea.



It blew my mind when I realised that the five people in my house are from five different nations. There is myself from Australia and my husband from New Caledonia then on the team, one from Vanuatu, one from Solomon Islands and one from Taiwan.


I love being around people from different nations, from totally different cultures and all with different native languages. It's amazing! I love it! And it makes me want to go out exploring the world and see more of this amazing place that God created for us. It is so awesome to see the different cultures He placed here and the gifts in different people groups.

We're having heaps of fun, hope you are too what ever you're up to right now.
Have a good weekend.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment